Frp Telescopic Hexapole Earth Discharge Rod With Clip Type Locking
- Clip type Locking mechanisem: locking mechanism for applications requiring high locking strength between telescopic fly sections for applications like tree pruning and maintenance works which exerts higher sheer pressure
- Clip type locking mechanism
- Robust design for holding both lower section and fly section poles which provides wobbling free operations when extended.
- The sections are locked automatically at anchoring slots when extended and can beeasily released by pressing the clips.
- The locking design saves time to up to 25% for lock and release when compared to other sticks in the market and safe to use
- Made from industry grade plastics for robust and long operational life
- The dual anchoring pins makes it suitable for effectively transmitting sheer and torsional motions
- Fly sections are readily visible when opened / collapsed