3m Safety Walk 510 Non-slip Material With High Friction And A Special Aluminum Back
The 3M Safety Walk anti-slip coating (Type 2) Series 500 is made of a non-slip material with high friction and a special aluminium back. It adapts to edges and adheres to uneven surfaces such as corrugated sheets, screw heads and ladder rungs. Mainly intended for fluted and profiled surfaces in industry, gastronomy and trade. Yellow safety color for good visibility and easy detection of hazardous areas.
- For irregular or contoured surfaces in light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Aluminum backing conforms to corners, curves and irregular surfaces like diamond plating, riveted plates and ladder rungs
- Aggressive, high performance adhesive forms an excellent bond for a secure hold
- Applications: stairs, ladders, loading ramps, platforms, irregular surfaces like diamond plating or flat surfaces with rivets or screw heads