3m 2091 P100 Particulate Filter
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3Ms Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepieces and certain 3M Scott full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements